I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Accountability


So I have this sister-in-law. Actually, I have five, but today I'm talking about this one. Her name is Haley.

Isn't she lovely?

She has a charming blog that some of you may already follow. It is all things virtuous, lovely, of good report and praiseworthy.

Really. It is.

She is so upbeat, positive, kind and nurturing. She has been a lovely addition to our crazy family.

In July, she wrote a post noting her desire to work on her physical and spiritual health. To be held accountable, she would write what she had done for her body and spirit at the end of every blog post. Because - as we've learned - they ARE Inseparably Connected. I loved the idea! I thought it was brilliant.

So I am going to follow suit and do it myself.

I need to be held accountable. I need feast on the word of God more often. I need to feel the sunshine on my face and experience the magic of my body tingling with endorphins.

I just need to be better.

And You, my friends, will help me do so.

So thank you. Thank you for your help.

Nourish your soul and have a good day.


Physical Health:
Go on a long walk with Ashton to pick up the girls (unless it rains)

Spiritual Health:
Watch an inspirational message by Quentin L. Cook (The Songs They Could Not Sing). Love it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I need to do better too, especially with my spiritual health. I let my life get too busy and I forget to nourish my soul. Hope you enjoyed your walk! The day was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the sweet shout out Mand :) i sure love ya. And oh I'm glad you're going to record your progress too! *cheers* to personal improvement and reaching goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!