They say that "the spirit and body are the soul of man" (Doctrine and Covenants 88:15). I couldn't agree more. What affects one affects the other. They ARE inseparably connected.
- I have learned that when Mommy suffers, the whole family suffers.
- I have learned to take care of Myself like I take care of others.
- I have learned that it's okay to say "Not right now."
- I have learned that life can be very rich with very few things.
- And I have learned that the most important things in life are not items listed on a calendar or to do list. They are relationships to be made, strengthened and cherished.