- 4 cups assorted cereal and crackers; Cherrios, Chex, Corn Flakes, goldfish, pretzels, etc.
- 2 cups assorted nuts; almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, etc.
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- 1 Tb Cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cereals, nuts, Cinnamon, coconut and brown sugar.
- Mix in melted butter and corn syrup making sure all pieces are lightly coated.
- Lay on a large sheet pan and bake for 35 minutes, tossing periodically.
- Let cool completely before tossing in chocolate chips and cranberries. ENJOY!