I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Turning Tragedy into Triumph

Though Glenn Beck can drive me nuts at times, this recent interview with the Neilsens was so touching to me. Definitely an example of "turning tragedy into triumph." Check it out. It's worth the view.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. My husband watches him everyday and it drives me to distraction sometimes, but I have to admit, I loved this show. Nie Nie is my hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great video! Those two amaze me. Oh to have such faith and courage--they have character!! Reminds me of your family...
    Love Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!