I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Check. It. Out.

Good Morning friends! And a good morning it is, indeed. The sun is shining, my house is clean (thanks to multiple showings yesterday ;0) and I am feeling the hope of an upcoming weekend. Ahhh . . . life is good.

This morning, my thoughts on Motherhood are being posted on my dear friend Carrie's blog. Check it out. She is all-things-fabulous and - if you haven't been following her blog thus far - you are in for a real treat.

Just check out her posts on parties (I wish she lived closer to host Bennett's 2nd b-day party this month). She is incredibly talented. My favorites are the Milk themed Baby Shower, the Ladies Lemon Party and the Tuscan Wedding Reception. Truly a feast for the eyes AND tastebuds.

So take my hand, come with me and share some love on her blog. You will be glad you did!

Have a lovely day, friends. I know I will.

xoxoxo


P.S. A family visiting from out of state has seen our home 3 times in two days. It possible that we may be getting an offer this morning with an early June close date. Why does the thought of packing up a household, putting most of our belongings in storage, moving into a rental (until we figure out where we are going) and leaving the only home Bennett ever knew give me heartburn? But I must remember that this is what we've been praying for. And so I am grateful. Because prayers. are. answered.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing a guest post for me, love! You will always and forever been an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im keeping you and your house in my prayers this weekend. And as always you are amazing and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!