I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

We're Back

We're back after taking a week
vacation in lovely San Diego. This afternoon we exchanged 70 degree weather for snow. Uhhh . . . what were we thinking?

It is good to be back, though. There really is no place like home. This week, I will share some of our favorite memories made as a family of five. Some were sweet, some were tender and some just brought tears to our eyes. But all together, it was a wonderful trip. We feel blessed to be able to get away and make some wonderful new memories. We need to fill our canteens as much as possible right now.

Hope you all had a great week! Cross your fingers that spring will be around the corner!

See you on Monday . . . xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you were able to relax and enjoy some much needed family fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious!! Your trip sounds divine. We had a great spring break, but didn't make it further than Provo...You guys definitely deserved a getaway, and I am glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear details and see some pics!
    Love Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!