I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday is . . .

  • Garbage day
  • Laundry day
  • Grocery day
  • Diet Dr. Pepper with Lemon day
  • And a day full of storybooks, songs, animal crackers, cars and cuddles
Here's one of our favorites. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I looove this song and video! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my whole family HOOKED on this song when you posted it on your old blog. We still listen to it all the time and the kids love the video. Keep sharing the good ones!
    Love Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing. This song is so fun, how did I get to be as old as i am and never here it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!