I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Catch Up

Can y'all believe that summer is nearly over? HOLY. COW. Our family enjoyed about a month of summer vacation this year. The rest was spent showing, selling, packing, moving and resettling. We feel like we just got started! And yet, here we are, one week away from the beginning of school. Where DID the time go?

With our school shopping done, we are in the process of packing our bags for a weekend away. David's sister is getting married in the Portland Temple this weekend and we are traveling to Oregon for the festivities. It's going to be a quick trip but one we feel is worth taking.

And then school starts first thing Monday.

I know. Craziness.

And so hold your kids close, take a few more dips in the pool, and soak up the last few rays of summer as it ebbs to a close.

Welcome, Fall. Welcome.

1 comment:

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!