I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Break










I think it's time for a break.

Tomorrow my hubs and I are flying out of town for a long weekend (sans kids). David's sister is blessing her beautiful Baby Girl and we are joining her for the blessed event. We are flying in a few days early to have some much needed R&R before the Main Event on Sunday. We have just experienced six of the craziest months of our life. It's time to refuel.

And so we shall.

And so tomorrow, I shall be looking out my window at this view. Pretty spectacular, eh? I think so. I can hardly wait.

So ta ta for now! I will be blogging once more next week relaxed, refueled and refilled. And heaven knows this Mama needs that.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I hope your weekend is absolutely wonderful!
    Love Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful time!! and i'm glad you're get some just-the-2-of-us time first :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!