I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Thoughts this New Years

This is a picture of our last New Years Eve Celebration. My sister and niece joined us and we had a rip roarin' party. So fun.

This morning, this was my Facebook Status:

While I am eager for New Beginnings after the most difficult year of my life, I am also melancholy today as I close the book on the last year that bore my son's breath.

But I am changed. Changed for good.
And - though at a high price - we are more fit for truly LIVING, loving, learning and giving while we "live in the moment." In other words, we are more prepared for moving Home with Bennett.

So thank you, 2011. Thank you.


That about sums it up. There's not much more to say.

Happy New Year, friends. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. It is one thing to talk the talk, but it is admirable to see how you and yours really walk the walk--the walk of faith, optimism, and charity for others! Looking forward to your continued examples and inspiring thoughts in 2012!
    Love Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you. your words break my heart though. im so sorry. all i can ever say. i think you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!