I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Monday, December 19, 2011

And the winner is . . .

#35 - CARLI NELSON! Your apron will be in the mail today!

And - for the rest of you, friends - I thought I'd share with you our Christmas card this year. I wish I could send one to every one of our readers, but - seeing that we've had nearly 112,000 original hits since April - that is quite unrealistic.

So this will have to do.





Merry Christmas! From our Home to Yours. xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. I had a lesson in YW on change and adjusting to unexpected change. Your Christmas card was PERFECT for the lesson. All the girls were in tears. I LOVED IT! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Christmas cards for three families this year that lost a child or spouse. Such a hard thing to create and you card is absolutely PERFECT. So sweet and JOYFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you Amanda and beautiful babes! I can not wait to play in the kitchen! Lots of love! I finally sent your family card in the mail! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!