I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Because











I am really missing my little buddy this week. Like, achingly so. So I thought I'd post some pictures of him. It's a cheap alternative to cuddling him but - for now - it will have to do.

Mommy loves you, sweet Bennett. More than you'll ever know.

Hugs and Keeses . . .

5 comments:

  1. He is so dang cute! My heart aches for you today and my arms understand that aching feeling to just cuddle him one more time. Love Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am betting that he knows exactly how much you love and miss him. I am also betting that he misses you too. My prayers are with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures of your darling boy. Thank you for sharing some of the tender feelings of your heart and your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, are you okay? Haven't heard from you in a while and you have been on my mind a lot lately. Just wanted to send you a hug via internet and let you know you are in my prayers. Hope you are too busy with good and happy things to have time to post. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!