I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kozy Kids Korner by Emma






I miss my little Bennett so much.

Last week was the six month anniversary of his death. My parents were out of town so I stayed at my grandma's house. When I was there, I made a family tree that had Bennett on it that showed he will always be a part of our family. It included everyone in our family. We are going to frame it to remind us that families are forever.

Here is a poem I wrote called "My Family Tree."


My Family Tree
By Emma

Family Trees are special
The people I love too.
I love drawing pictures of my Family
Just a way to say "I love you."
My Grandma and my Grandpa
My Aunts and Uncles too.
My Mommy and My Daddy
My Brothers and Sister too.
A family is important
And that is very true.

4 comments:

  1. Emma your words are inspiring and beautiful. You are blessed to have a wonderful family who love you very much. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma, I love your poems. And I believe in forever families too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, I miss Bennett too! I loved him so much. I am sorry your heart is aching! I miss not seeing you and your family at church. There is a hole now. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and talented girl! Thanks for sharing your tender thoughts and feelings again! They touch my heart!
    Love Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!