I am a Sweetheart to One and a Mommy to Four Loveable Babes, one of which is smiling down on us from Heaven. I am learning to dance in the rain. Come with me on my journey as I make the most out of Life's mud puddles.

Put on your rain boots. Great adventure lies ahead.

Monday, May 7, 2012

A little more info

Dear Sweet Friends,

I can't even tell you the response I've received since posting the last message Saturday evening. Thank you to all who have messaged, texted, emailed or called me. This subject clearly hit a nerve.

I have become well aware how many struggle with the very things I have dealt with the last year. Anxiety (and its cousins) are very intrusive. They move in, unpack their junk, spread it around your abode and quickly make themselves at home in the most intimate corners of your life. Such has been the case with me.

Because it will take some time for me to respond to each of you individually, I wanted to leave some information here if you wanted to find out more about essential oils.

Here's a great video to start out with:


If you are interested in checking out what Essential Oil products are available, check out www.mydoterra.com/healinghaven. To find out what oils you need to treat what ails you, check out www.everythingessential.me. It's a FABULOUS website.

For anxiety/depression, I suggest Citrus Bliss, Serenity, Elevate, Breathe and Balance. For tension/migraine headaches, I swear by PastTense. It is a godsend.

When you find some items that you feel will bless your family, contact me and I can get can get the oils to you at wholesale.

More information coming soon! Can't wait to launch the new website.

Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to check it out. I told my mom about it, and she is also interested. It's been a rough 20 months, and my mom is feeling it the worst. Her body has done things that she really doesn't understand why or how to fix it. Most days she's barely surviving. She is tough and I don't know how she stays afloat, but when I read your post I knew it was an answer to a prayer.

    Thank you,

    Sharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of my journey. I appreciate your supportive and healing comments. Here's to a Promise of Sunshine!